Standard Round Pack Tensioner 19mm
Use On Ribbon & Rope Steel Strapping Up To 19mm Wide
Lightweight and easy to use
Cost effective tool for medium to low level users
Sold and priced per unit
Excellent Value Standard Steel Strap Tensioner.
Standard Flat Pack Tensioner is an entry level , value for money tensioner for steel strapping up to 19mm wide. Suitable for light to medium users, this tensioner is designed to be used for flat pack applications such as flat-sided pallets, timber, panels, crates, metal sheets, etc.
These tensioners work by means of a ratchet mechanism which ensures that the appropriate level of tension is applied to your packs and pallets. Once the strap is under tension it is sealed securely by way of a crimp seal using an appropriate strapping sealer. A strapping cutter would then be used to cut the strap.
- Standard strapping tensioner tool for light to medium user.
- Use with standard Ribbon or Rope steel strapping up to 19mm.
- Low cost easy to use hand operated tool.
- Steel strapping tensioner sits firmly on flat surfaces for stable operation.
- Ideal for use with Short Pusher Seals.
- Use in conjunction with Heavy Duty Single Notch Sealers.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|