Shipping & Returns Policy
Delivery is free for all orders over $100 ex GST in the Wollongong area (Delivery area between postcodes 2500-2506 and 2515-2530). Orders under this amount within this area will be subject to a flat $10.00 ex GST freight charge. For all other areas Unipac will organise a quotation for delivery and freight
Unipac Solutions will make every effort to despatch your order in a timely manner, delivery times are indicative only. Standard stock lines, within our local delivery area are normally delivered with 2 to 3 working days from order.
All custom made products are normally delivered within 7 to 14 working days.
In the event that a product you order is not available or out of stock we will notify you within 1 to 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund. Every endeavour will be made to complete delivery within the above timeframe or sooner if possible, however Unipac Solutions will have no liability if delivery is late.
Any times given for delivery of goods are approximate and for guidance only. Although we make every effort to keep to delivery times, we specifically exclude all liability for loss or damage occasioned by delays in delivery.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery by a freight provider or Unipac Solutions does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. It is the responsibility of you the customer to inform us if an order does not arrive in a timely manner allowing for freight carriers normal delivery time frames to your address. If an order does not arrive please inform us. Once we learn an order has not arrived within the approximate delivery time frame, we will lodge enquiries with the freight provider to search for the order. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery, but will seek compensation on your behalf, for orders which do not arrive at all.
(1) Unipac Solutions will repair, replace or refund customer purchases in the following circumstances only:
(a) if the goods are found to be defective or faulty as determined by Unipac Solutions or the manufacturer of the goods
(b) if the goods are damaged in Transport and confirmed by the transport company.
(2) It is at the discretion of Unipac Solutions to provide a refund or replace goods in circumstances where:
(a) the customer has changed their mind
(b) The customer has incorrectly determined the suitability of a product for their purpose
(3) Returns are subject to prior approval of Unipac Solutions at its absolute discretion upon a written request by the buyer made within 7 days from the date of delivery. Goods must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
In the event of any of 2(a) or (b) and Unipac Solutions agrees to accept a return of the goods, Unipac Solutions will charge a restocking fee of 15% of the total value of the invoice relating to the goods.
(3) Unipac Solutions cannot accept returns or provide refunds once an order for custom made goods or specialty tapes that are deemed as a special cut has been manufactured, and or machinery imported on the customers behalf.
(4) In the event of any of 2(a) or (b) and Unipac Solutions agrees to accept a return of the goods, the Buyer is responsible for all delivery costs, including initial and return shipping costs, which will not be refunded.
(5) The buyer must provide proof of purchase for all purchases.
(6)The buyer must check all goods received as soon as they are delivered and all services as soon as they are rendered and must notify Unipac Solutions in writing with any inaccuracies or short supply of goods or any fault, damage or defects in goods and/or services within 7 days of their delivery.
(7) If the buyer notifies Unipac Solutions under clause (6), Unipac Solutions may, at its absolute discretion, replace or give a credit for the goods and or services.
(8) If the buyer does not notify Unipac Solutions under Clause (6), Unipac Solutions will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of/or resulting from such inaccuracies or short supply of the goods, or fault, damage or defect in the goods and/or services.
(9) The buyer will be deemed to have accepted the goods or services after 7 days from the date of the delivery, unless within the time the buyer has notified Unipac Solutions under Clause (6).