Heavy Duty Flat Pack Tensioner 19mm
Use On Ribbon & Rope Steel Strapping Up To 19mm Wide
Heavy Duty Steel Strap Tensioner.
Heavy Duty Flat Pack Tensioner is a quality USA manufactured tensioner used for demanding strapping applications for steel strapping up to 19mm wide. Suitable for frequent to high users. This tensioner features high quality casting construction, heavy duty feed wheel and a long handle with grip designed to be used for flat pack applications such as flat-sided pallets, timber, panels, crates, metal sheets, etc.
These tensioners work by means of a ratchet mechanism which ensures that the appropriate level of tension is applied to your packs and pallets. Once the strap is under tension it is sealed securely by way of a crimp seal using an appropriate strapping sealer. A strapping cutter would then be used to cut the strap.
- Heavy duty strapping tensioner tool for frequent to high use.
- Use with both High tensile and standard Ribbon or Rope steel strapping up to 19mm.
- Easy to use hand operated tool.
- Steel strapping tensioner sits firmly on flat surfaces for stable operation.
- Ideal for use with Snap On Seals.
- Use in conjuction with Heavy Duty Double Notch Sealers.
|Brand||Made in USA|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|