Heavy Duty Round Pack Tensioner 32mm
Use On Ribbon & Rope Steel Strapping Up To 32mm Wide
Heavy Duty Steel Strap Tensioner For Irregular Or Round Packs.
Heavy Duty Round Pack Tensioner is a quality USA manufactured tensioner used for demanding strapping applications for steel strapping up to 32mm wide. Suitable for frequent to high users. This tensioner features high quality casting construction, heavy duty feed wheel and a long handle with grip designed to be used for Round or Irregular pack applications such as pipes, round steel bar, machined parts, equipment, etc.
These tensioners work by means of a ratchet mechanism which ensures that the appropriate level of tension is applied to your packs and pallets. Once the strap is under tension it is sealed securely by way of a crimp seal using an appropriate strapping sealer and pusher seals. A strapping cutter would then be used to cut the strap.
- Heavy duty strapping tensioner tool for frequent to high use.
- Use with both High tensile and standard Ribbon or Rope steel strapping up to 32mm.
- Works efficiently to tension steel strapping around bundles etc..
- Ideal for use with Heavy Duty Pusher Seals.
- Use in conjunction with Heavy Duty Single Notch Side Action Sealer
|Brand||Made in USA|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|